Tuesday, April 9, 2013

{E S S E N C E S - OPERA! }

Posted by Unknown at 3:51 PM


I have been wearing my mesh head since I bought it and almost haven't taken it off besides some posts, but this skin is officially just TO amazing not to do a post of, it's STUNNING the face is just to lovely for words ((of course it's Essences!!)) Ladies this is amazing and worth every penny so go out and get it!!!

Will be available at  .: The Big Bo.obies Show :.!!! 4/1/13 get ready for the amazingness!!!



                 ▨ ▨ ▨ ▨ ▨ ▨ ▨ ▨ ▨ ▨ ▨ ▨ ▨ ▨ ▨             
Skintones and package:



skintones:



- pale dust
- midday
- light rose
- beach
- sunkissed
- sunset
- sunheat
- moonlight



Each pack contains 4 skins (brunette, brown, blonde & ginger eyebrow options), lolas tango skin appliers (mesh breast not included), cleavage (tattoo, shirt and undershirt layers), eyebrow shape, 6 contour blushes and alpha lashes.



The shape can be bought individually.
              ▨ ▨ ▨ ▨ ▨ ▨ ▨ ▨ ▨ ▨ ▨ ▨ ▨ ▨ ▨   
                        
What I have on:
❀S K I N ➟ Essences Opera *NEW*
❀L I P * G L O S S ➟ Doll Gloss Peach A
❀H A I R ➟ =DeLa*= Mango Blonde
❀ B R A * P A N T I E S➟ Countdown. Ariel Pink Suspenders Lingerie
❀E Y E S ➟ .ID. City Lights / Blue
❀L A S H E S ➟ *REDGRAVE* Eyelashes - 39 Lucious
❀N E C K * S H A D O W ➟ ~Soedara~ Shadow Neck
❀M O U T H ➟ [PXL] OpenMouth addon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

{Grace Hime} Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos