Sunday, June 16, 2013

{ SummerFest Part two}

Posted by Unknown at 9:03 PM
I got a couple things and didn't want to make one huggee post so here is just another sample and got Bryan to join me in the picture and my Otter lol


On Grace:
❀H A I R ➟  Lelutka -  Ella
❀F L O W E R S ➟ Truth hair Video Games *TheArcade* Past event
❀L A S H E S ➟ Redgrave 03/The Body co
❀S K I N ➟ Glance Skins- Anais August
❀M O U T H ➟ [PXL] Open Mouth Pro v1.3.1 Alpha lips 1 (no teeth)
❀F R E C K L E S ➟ League Jen Fair
❀B L U S H  ➟ {D.A} Contour Blushes
❀ E Y E S➟ ID Mirror Green
❀L I P S T I C K ➟ Izzie's Glossy Lip highlights
❀ H A N D S ➟ Slink Relaxed
❀ T O P ➟ ( Milk Motion) cropped tank - Native - Grey *SUMMERFEST13*
❀ U N D E R * S H I R T ➟ *DeeTaleZ Lingerie super cute lemon
❀ S K I R T  ➟ Tee*fy Laurie Low Waist Hi-Low Skirt Orange *SUMMERFEST13*
❀N E C K L A C  * N E C K L A C E ➟ [EY:NO] Dreamcatcher Set
❀B R A C L E T ➟ [Love Soul] Hemp Bracelet *Natural*
❀D I M P L E S ➟ TSG Dark & Light Dimple Layers
❀D I M P L E S - P I E R C I N G ➟ {Sugar Heart} Mesh Dimple Piercings -Golds*
❀N E C K * S H A D O W  ➟ ~Soedara~ Shadow Neck
❀S H O E S ➟ [Gos] Boutique- FlipFlops - White
❀F E E T ➟ [Gos] Boutique- Barefet V2 Flat
❀F R I E N D ➟ !Ohmai: Sea Otter Pet [Toffee Pelt] 7



On Bryan:
S K I N ➟ The Shops! (THE SKIN SHOP) 'Sky' #34
F A C I A L* H A I R ➟ . : VyC : . Raw Stubble *Street Edition* \ beard addon
H A I R ➟ *booN LUV205 hair black
E Y E S  ➟ .ID. Mirror/Brown
S H I R T ➟  Casual Longsleeves_Hawaii
S H O R T S ➟ +grasp+/Leather sarrouel shorts/Black

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

{Grace Hime} Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos