Sunday, April 14, 2013

{ Kawaii Fair }

Posted by Unknown at 1:27 AM



Taking a trip to the Kawaii Fair I was pleased to find some rather cute items!! though sadly I just felt like this years fair seemed to be lacking in the cuteness theme and more slutty, don't get me wrong I like my slutty as much as the next girl, Though this event seemed to stray rather far from the "Kawaii" name.  Though I can't complain about the prices! it's worth a shot and for those with Tango's it's worth checking out, a lot of things for the girls lol! Happy Shopping ladies!!!


❀H A I R ➟ (Chemistry) Hair - Bubbles - Blonds
❀S K I N ➟ .tsg. Hope X Tone
❀H A N D S ➟ .tsg. Hands & Feet Xiaxue
❀N A I L S ➟ .tsg. Stiletto Nail: Kawaii Sweet Bunny
❀M O U T H ➟ [PXL] OpenMouth addon
❀E Y E S ➟ {S0NG} :: Ghost// Black Eye
❀E Y E L A S H E S ➟ . Falsies .  - Mynx
❀L I P G L O S S ➟  Izzie's - Glossy Lip Highlights 3 D
❀B L U S H ➟!Blah. (My Super Kawaii Mesh Blush )
❀E A R R I N G S ➟Noodles - Sweetheart Earrings Pink  
❀N E C K L A C E ➟ *MishMish* Fat lil Bird Necklaces
❀H E A D P I E C E ➟  Noodles- Cupcake Bow Headband Pink
❀D R E S S ➟ [y] Vellent Retro Dress - Strawberry Avalanche
❀S O C K S * S H O E S ➟ ~SB~ Kawaii Pumps with socks - Pink 
❀P L U S H I E ➟ {D.A} Kawaii Panda Pink
❀ N E C K * P R I M ➟~ Soedara ~
❀ F R I E N D ➟ *MishMish* Big Shrubbles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

{Grace Hime} Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos