Sunday, April 14, 2013

{ Sweet Little Bumblebee }

Posted by Unknown at 11:03 PM



So having seen a couple cute items posted on Flickr I just had to take a peek at the Bee's Through the Season's event, and when I landed I could die from cuteness, I personally don't like bee's I'm deathly afraid of them lol. Though after seeing all the cute honeycomb houses and yummy looking honey and cute clothes and wonderful props! I just turned into poo bear and went to town! lol Here is what I picked up on my adventure and I hope you all will take the time to take a look! Happy shopping lovelies!!

❀H A I R & H A T ➟ [LOVE SOUL] Hair*136*White Blonde 
❀S K I N ➟ .tsg. Hope X Tone
❀H A N D S ➟ .tsg. Hands & Feet Xiaxue
❀N A I L S ➟ .tsg. Nails French Tips
❀M O U T H ➟ [PXL] OpenMouth addon
❀E Y E S ➟ {S0NG} :: Ghost// Black Eye
❀E Y E L A S H E S ➟ . Falsies .  - Mynx
❀L I P G L O S S ➟  Izzie's - Glossy Lip Highlights 3 D
❀H A I R * C L I P ➟ O.M.E.N SPIRNG BEE GEM SET SILVER LILY *Bees through the Season Event*
❀N E C K L A C E ➟ O.M.E.N SPIRNG BEE GEM SET SILVER LILY  *Bees through the Season Event*
❀B R A C E L E T S ➟ [Love Soul] Hemp bracelet*Natural*
❀H E A D P I E C E ➟Bees through the Season [ Free Gift] at the entrance!!
❀T O P ➟ Tee*fy Basic Tucked Tank Black
❀S K I R T ➟ (Milk Motion) Bee Skater skirt *Bees through the Season Event*
❀L E G G I N G S ➟ {Sugar Heart} Oh Honey! Oozey Honey Mess *Bees through the Season Event*
❀S H O E S ➟ Tee*fy Chloe Slouchy Booties Sand *Collab88*
❀B E E * P O S E ➟{Sugar Heart} BEE ON YER NOSE *Bees through the Season Event*
❀ N E C K * P R I M ➟~ Soedara ~


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

{Grace Hime} Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos