Saturday, May 4, 2013

{ Native Summer }

Posted by Unknown at 10:53 PM

Sorry for the long break! but here is the latest update and lucky to have Jas dress up with me, sporting a matching male look with me in our summer look! Hope you all have been having fun and I know Finals is here or coming for those of you in college so if your like me your playing video games and now panicking to study! lol well happy shopping girls and guys!! 




Check out Room69 it's a new event and honestly growing :D so give it a chance and take a look you would be surprised at the cute and interesting things you may come to find!


What I am Wearing:

❀H A I R ➟ Eep . hair 011 . Light Blondes *NEW*
❀L A S H E S ➟ Redgrave 39
❀S K I N ➟ The Skin Shop ~ Pussy 05
❀M O U T H ➟ [PXL] Mouth Open
❀B L U S H ➟ Essence Opera Light Pink
❀ E Y E S➟ ID City Lights/ Blue
❀L I P S T I C K ➟ L.Fauna 2.0 Lipstick [Red 2]
❀ H A N D S ➟ Slink Relaxed
❀ T O P ➟ Beusy Citrus Back - Hem Top *NEW RELEASE*
❀ S K I R T & B E L T ➟  = Zenith = (Deep Blue) Denim Short Skirt + rope belt
❀N E C K L A C E & E A R R I N G S➟ * League* Dipped Feather Jewellery - Gold
❀B R A C L E T ➟ [Love Soul] Hemp Bracelet *Natural*
❀F R E C K L E S ➟ Beusy - Beusymark Pack v.1
❀N E C K * S H A D O W  ➟ ~Soedara~ Shadow Neck
❀S H O E S ➟ Loordes of London - Pure Contagion II- DK Taupe **ROOM69**
❀ H E A D D R E S S ➟ Trident Tribal Feather Crown

What Jas is Wearing:

➟ SKIN: Nivaro - Zan Skin (Light Tone) 
➟ HAIR: Taketomi - Gyp (Black)
➟ HAIRBASE: Lanevo - LC Hairbase Buzzcut (Dura Black)
➟ FACIAL HAIR: Entente - Facial Hair A Beard (Black)
➟ EARS: Mandala - Stretched Ears (Omimi) 
➟ GLASSES: Adjunct - Precise Readers 2.0 (Tortoise)
➟ WATCH: Mandala - Sitennoah Watch (Brown)
➟ NECKLACE: Kosh - Shane Necklace
➟ ANKLET: Digital Aura - Maui Anklet
➟ TATTOO: Bleak - Out of This World
➟ SHIRT: Xiaj - Knit V-Neck
➟ SHORTS: Flow - Morbeck Shorts (Brown)
➟ SHOES: 2Real - Low Cuttlerz

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

{Grace Hime} Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos