Saturday, June 15, 2013

{ SummerFest *NOW OPEN* }

Posted by Unknown at 9:52 AM
Havn't been blogging, and I'm soooo sorry about that, RL and SL has been a conflict but I was happy to get to go to Summerfest and just let my little shopaholic heart throw itself at everything, Seriously this is a must go event!! So many cute things I couldn't believe it stayed till I went broke lol so ladies have your purses ready! and of course some fun things for the guys to!!



Click { H E R E } For a Taxi to The SummerFest13
❀H A I R ➟  ''D!va'' Hair 'Mimi' (Black amber) A *COLLAB88- June*
❀L A S H E S ➟ Redgrave 03/The Body co
❀S K I N ➟ Glance Skins- Anais August
❀M O U T H ➟ [PXL] Open Mouth Pro v1.3.1 Alpha lips 1 (no teeth)
❀F R E C K L E S ➟ League Jen Fair
❀ E Y E S➟ ID Mirror Green
❀L I P S T I C K ➟ Pink Acid Cupcake Lip Glaze Gloss V2 - Tangerine
❀ H A N D S ➟ Slink Relaxed
❀ T O P ➟ Tee*fy Lenka Bralet Blue Tropical *SUMMERFEST13*
❀ S K I R T  ➟ Tee*fy Laurie Low Waist Hi-Low Skirt Yellow *SUMMERFEST13*
❀N E C K L A C E ➟ ::Sweet Leonard:: Roman Necklace Set *NEW*
❀ E A R R I N G S➟ [AUX] Sunray Earrings- Copper *COLLAB88-June*
❀B R A C L E T ➟ [Love Soul] Hemp Bracelet *Natural*
❀D I M P L E S ➟ TSG Dark & Light Dimple Layers
❀D I M P L E S - P I E R C I N G ➟ {Sugar Heart} Mesh Dimple Piercings -Golds*
❀N E C K * S H A D O W  ➟ ~Soedara~ Shadow Neck
❀S H O E S ➟ [Gos] Boutique- FlipFlops - White
❀F E E T ➟ [Gos] Boutique- Barefet V2 Flat
❀F R I E N D ➟ !Ohmai: Sea Otter Pet [Toffee Pelt] 7

Happy shopping to all you lovelies!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

{Grace Hime} Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos