Tuesday, April 9, 2013

{ Macaroons }

Posted by Unknown at 3:45 PM


As my sweet tooth leads to a cute outfit, and my love for hime and lolita all roll out once in a while here on second life. I decided on a sweet look! Also for those Gacha addicts such as myself know of the joy and self hate of the Arcade. Well I know some of you know of the Yard sales for items either not in the color the owner wanted or to many copies! but it's your chance to get them without playing or even at a cheaper price!! This one I have been to is the largest and also where I put up my own items :D you can find an empty table and put YOURS rent free!! so come by take a look or put your's out for sale!!

Garbanzo Gacha Yardsale:
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Winged%20Isle/73/55/3501/

❀H E A D ➟S@R Hybrid head Milky White * Skin fair 2013*
❀S K I N ➟ League Jen Fair
❀H A I R ➟ eep . hair 005 . whites
❀C O L L A R ➟ c( Two Cats ) Ink's Neko Collar of Doom
❀D R E S S ➟ *H+K*(babyblue)museum OP
❀C A R D I G A N ➟ *H+K*(babypink) favorite cardigan
❀ G L A S S E S ➟ Reek - Junior Shades
❀H E A D * P I E C E➟ [Auxiliary] Gacha_Mouse Ears (Bow) - White3 *Gacha*
❀E Y E S ➟ {D.A} Sinistre - Drowned Blue
❀N A I L S ➟ Candy Nail GACHA Tea time Green
❀R I N G ➟ Candy Nail GACHA Tea time Macaroon Pink
❀S H O E S ➟ The Secret Store - Vintage Roller Skates - Candy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

{Grace Hime} Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos