Tuesday, April 9, 2013

{Pastel Pastry}

Posted by Unknown at 3:44 PM


As one may be able to tell by now I have a thing for mint and pink lol and for this round of Collab88 was PERFECCCTTT for me I could have easily bought the entire outfit there but tried not to. If you haven't gone yet it's a must need to look at all the fantastic pastel romantic colors for you lovely ladies! and the furniture is to die for! so stop on by before the next round comes about and stock up. So if your a last minute shopper like me head there while the lag is almost gone!!

❀H E A D ➟S@R Hybrid head Milky White * Skin fair 2013*
❀S K I N ➟ League Jen Fair
❀H A I R ➟ Clawtooth: Victim of Love (Glamorous Blondes Pack) *Collab88*
❀D R E S S ➟ * Vincue ~ Kathy Dress - Jiraf + Candy *Boobie Show*
❀ N E C K L A C E ➟  LaGyo Isabella necklace Aqua *Collab88*
❀H E A D * P I E C E➟ -Glam Affair - I Follow Rivers Aqua Bomb *Collab88*
❀ B R A C L E T ➟ MG - Bangles - Athena - Gold + Silver *Collab88*
❀E Y E S ➟ .ID. City Lights / Hazel
❀H A N D S ➟ Slink Mesh Hands Relax 
❀R I N G ➟ LaGyo Isabella ring Pale *Collab88*
❀S H O E S ➟ Schadenfreude Teal/Ivory Dot Ultravox Shoes
❀B A G  ➟ (fb) Heart Purse - Mint *Collab88*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

{Grace Hime} Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos