Tuesday, April 9, 2013

{Rollar Pink}

Posted by Unknown at 3:42 PM


As I've noticed our normal blog is filled mostly with our products, I wanted to make a separate blog just for the outfits featured. You will of course still be seeing info on products made by the Champloo group, but this blog will be focusing more on just my fashion posts.


❀H E A D ➟S@R Hybrid head Milky White * Skin fair 2013*
❀S K I N ➟ League Jen Fair
❀H A I R ➟ TRUTH Havana w/Toots- oasis
❀G L A S S E S ➟ Reek - Junior Shades
❀T O P ➟ ::{u.f.o}:: flamingos day - mintholic
❀ N E C K L A C E ➟  LaGyo Plumes necklace
❀ B R A C L E T ➟ [MANDALA] PEARL RAIN 2 Bracelet/CREAM
❀B O T T O M ➟ The Sea Hole - Pussy Pushers - Peony
❀E Y E S ➟ {D.A} Sinistre - Drown Blue
❀H A N D S ➟ Slink Mesh Hands Relax 
❀E A R S ➟ Lovely Alien Webbed Ears by Seven Paragorn
❀E A R I N G S ➟ [Gauze] Mythic Ear = Jewelry:Chained= Natural
❀S K A T E S ➟ The Secret Store - Vintage Roller Skates - Mint
❀B A G  ➟ {mon tissu} Sophmore Satchel/ Shoulder Strap ~ Glossy Peach

~Grace

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

{Grace Hime} Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos